Greenwood Center for Healing Arts, Greenwood Village
This intensive two-day workshop will powerfully realign the person you are with how you present yourself to the world, and teach you how to build strong, nourishing interpersonal relationships.
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Engage the world more effectively and discover new ways to communicate
- Be the person you want to be when interacting with others, whether it be at work, at home, on a date, or in community.
- Bring positivity and purpose to your daily life
- Identify and dedicate yourself to your deepest callings
- Meet others with a curious and open mind
- Foster clear and compassionate communication that is mutually life-giving
- Release old stories and woundings, and find the gifts within to create new patterns
- Allow those around you to be their best selves
- Build a supportive community and empower transformation in others
$240 Per Person. Space is limited, so register now to guarantee your spot. Registration ends one week prior to workshop date. To register, contact Greenwood Center for Healing Arts, at 303-810-8594 (call or text) or firstname.lastname@example.org
Facilitated by Rev. Joy Burton, M.S.Ed.
Gottman Institute Certified Program Leader, Ordained Interfaith Minister,
Licensed Teacher, and Professional Relationship Coach with over 20 years experience
9am-4pm Saturday 4/20/19 and 1pm-4pm Sunday 4/21/19 at
Greenwood Center for Healing Arts
5261 S. Quebec St, Suite 200, Greenwood Village CO 80111